What should you do if you have concerns about a child’s welfare?
If you have concerns about a child’s welfare or suspect that a child is being neglected or abused, please telephone Redbridge Council on:
- 020 8708 3885 from 09:00 to 17:00
- 020 8708 5897 after 17:00 and at weekends
Alternatively, you may complete and submit MARF to CPAT.email@example.com.
Multi-Agency Referral Form (MARF) (Word version) LBR Multi Agency Referral Form (MARF) Template
Your concerns will be properly considered and acted upon by a senior officer.
For immediate help ring the police on 999.
If you have concerns about an adult who may be at risk of abuse, please view our safeguarding adults page.
LSCB Multi-Agency Threshold Document
- Redbridge LSCB Multi-Agency Thresholds Document – September 2018 (PDF 540KB)
- LSCB MA Threshold Summary Document September 2018 (PDF 209KB)
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Redbridge CAMHS – Referral Criteria 2017 (PDF 406KB)
- Redbridge CAMHS Referral Form 2018 (PDF 176KB)
- Redbridge CAMHS Referral Form 2018 (Word Version)