What should you do if you have concerns about a child’s welfare?
If you have concerns about a child’s welfare or suspect that a child is being neglected or abused, please telephone Redbridge Council on:
- 020 8708 3885 from 09:00 to 17:00
- 020 8708 5897 after 17:00 and at weekends
Your concerns will be properly considered and acted upon by a senior officer.
For immediate help ring the police on 999.
If you have concerns about an adult who may be at risk of abuse, please view our safeguarding adults page.
LSCB Multi-Agency Threshold Document
- Are you worried about a child? How to access early help, and thresholds for referral to children’s social care – March 2018 (PDF 518KB)
- Quick Guide (A4) to Multi-Agency Thresholds – March 2018 (PDF 210KB)
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Redbridge CAMHS – Referral Criteria 2017 (PDF 406KB)
- Redbridge CAMHS Referral Form 2018 (PDF 176KB)
- Redbridge CAMHS Referral Form 2018 (Word Version)