Listed on this page are some local and national policies and procedures used across the multi-agency of professionals working in Redbridge which you may find informative and useful:
- Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 (PDF 482KB)
- Safeguarding Children and Young People from Sexual Exploitation (PDF 943KB)
- Safeguarding Children from Abuse Linked to a Belief in Spirit Possession (PDF 393KB)
- Safeguarding Children who may have been Trafficked (PDF 843KB)
- Working Together 2015 (PDF 1.6MB)
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused (PDF 321KB)
For more information and guidance, please refer to the Pan London Child Protection Procedures (5th edition) which can be found on the London Child Protection Procedures website.
Redbridge Children’s Services have also made available all child protection policies and procedures which are available from the Tri.X system.
For Schools seeking additional resources to assist with developing Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, please contact us.